Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the reviews: The Family Song - Kids English Pop Music

the: The Family Song These shoes were too wide in the heel. Even wearing thick socks and putting an extra fleece insole didnt help. The heel part of the shoe was so uncomfortable and rubbed against my heel. My feet were raw and bled for a week.Plus they didnt keep my feet that warm. My soles were cozy from the insole i put in, but the tops of my feet felt the cold whenever I walked in the snow. Very dissapointing for a shoe marketed spicifically as cold weather snow boots. One good point, they were 100% water proof. My feet were dry.

These have been an excellent addition to my shoe collection as they will keep my babies beautiful for so much longer.
the reviews: The Family Song - Kids English Pop Music
the: The Family Song Powerstep Pinnacle Orthotic Insert PN-F (M9-9.5/W11-11.5) (Health and Beauty) These work okay for dress or casual shoes. Relatively easy to swap between shoes. However, in my experience not good for athletic shoes. Too wide to fit into my volleyball shoes. When I use these for tennis, I feel the bottom of my feet burning because there is too much friction. A better alternative is Superfeet 3/4 easy-fit insoles. Never tested these for running so cannot comment on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment