Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fashion Designer by Robert James reviews

Fashion Designer by Robert I'm so happy I got these in eggplant! I was looking for a cute pair of rain boots and was a bit overwhelmed with all the selections. I decided to get the purple ones because they're solid color and can be worn without looking like rain boots.The color is exactly as pictured. The construction quality is great. These boots are very sturdy and do not bunch up or flop around like other boots I've seen. They have an nicely cushioned insole and the shaft is lined. As for sizing, they run small so order up. I wear a size 7 and purchased an 8. The fit like a glove with plenty of room for any sock, but also snug enough to not slip if worn bare foot. They have very good arch support and are extremely comfortable. The boot opening diameter is about 14", which was perfect for me. They fit snug on my calf and were really comfortable with my jeans tucked into them.I wear these when it doesn't rain too b/c they are sooo freakin' cute and get lots of compliments. Definitely worth the purchase!

I ordered these for working out and they are comfortable enough to wear all day if I want to. They are light weight and well made. I'm glad I made the choice to buy them.
Fashion Designer by Robert James reviews
Fashion Designer by Robert Dangerous on wet poolside tilesI'm in my 30s and I've got a healthy respect for the intersection of gravity and my own skull. I don't run around or do crazy stunts around things I know are likely to be wet and slick. As a result, I'd never slipped and fallen next to a pool before -- not until I got a pair of these shoes.The first reviewer must have been wearing them on a textured surface or...

No comments:

Post a Comment