Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trendy Jeans reviews

Trendy Jeans I love the Veronica Slouch boot from Frye! I have owned a brown pair for 2 years and decided I had to buy a pair in black!! You won't be sorry you invested in this classic boot. It is well worth the money. I wear a size 81/2. I ordered that size and it fit just fine!

This is a good shoe, but not an excellent one. I purchased it 3 months ago and it's holding well. It's very comfortable.
Trendy Jeans reviews
Trendy Jeans The first time I slipped my feet into these shoes, I could almost hear them sigh in relief! I have been wearing this shoe for a couple of years now and my feet have never felt better. They have a wide toe box and the upper leather is soft and pliable which makes them perfect for feet that need some extra room. After suffering with an arthritic toe for several years, I finally had surgery last year. When I was able to wear a normal shoe again, this one fit the bill. I wore it to a follow up visit to my orthopedic surgeon and he was very impressed that I was wearing such a reasonable shoe. He stated that everyone should be wearing shoes like this. He asked what kind they were which led me to believe he was going to recommend them to his other patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment