Wednesday, October 3, 2012

the reviews: Home Set Up For Our Twin Girls

Home Set Up I bought these shoes (the pink and green ones) to run up and down a soccer field during my son's pre-school soccer team practices and games. (There is a lot of running (read: herding) involved when you have a whole team of 3 and 4 year old soccer players!) The spikes that are shown on the ball of the sole are not permanently attached. They come in a little bag with a tool to screw them onto the shoe if you wish. The area of the sole that the screw go in is hard, but flexible, plastic so walking on tile or wood floors is slippery. You definitely don't want to wear these into the house with the spies in...they're sharp! I keep the spikes out when I'm not on the field.The shoes are extremely light. They almost feel like I'm wearing a heavy duty sock instead of a shoe. The mesh on the top of the shoe is so thin that you can see the design on my socks...not that that's a bad thing, these shoes are extremely breathable. I can actually feel a breeze on my toes when I run.As for fit, these shoes run very small. I normally wear a 5 or 5.5 (even a kids size 4 sometimes). I ordered a 6 after reading reviews on other ASICS shoes that said they run small. The size 6 does fit me but I think I actually would have been better off with a 6.5 as my toes just about touch the front of the shoe. I am keeping the 6 as there is a HUGE price difference between the 2 sizes at the time of this writing and I'm just going to hope the shoes stretch and shape to my foot as others have said ASICS shoes will do.SO far these are my favorite pair of running shoes that I've ever bought. I hate bulky athletic shoes and these are very slim fitting. Cute too! I wasn't expecting to like these so much since I picked them up for around twenty bucks (you get what you pay for and all that) but I have been very pleasantly surprised.

I bought these crocks for my husband who loves them. He wears them outside at the pool and also while working in the flower beds. He loves the fact that he can just hose them off.
the reviews: Home Set Up For Our Twin Girls
Home Set Up 2011Nike women's golf shoesThe shoes were very nice. My only problem with this Company was that the shoes were not wide enough for me so had to return them. I had to pay the shipping both ways. I'll not make that mistake again and order shoes on line. Published 15 months ago by Lorraine Groves ?

No comments:

Post a Comment